How much time until the next KU tipoff?
KU Sports Basketball News
- Tom Keegan: Playing for an Eddie Sutton disciple prepared Marcus Garrett for Bill Self - 10/17/2017
The words of his former boss have echoed through the years for Dallas Skyline High basketball coach Paul Graham. So when Marcus Garrett was a freshman at Skyline and one of his teachers informed Graham that he was “being silly, standing up, disrupting the class,” the coach told the student he had better stop if he wanted to continue to play basketball. <strong>By Tom Keegan</strong>
- Zenger: KU will comply with NCAA requirement of all schools to review basketball program - 10/16/2017
The University of Kansas will conduct an internal review of its basketball program for possible rules violations after being instructed by the NCAA to do so, KU Athletic Director Sheahon Zenger said Monday.
- Devonte' Graham named to Cousy watch list - 10/16/2017
Kansas senior point guard Devonte' Graham was named to the Bob Cousy watch list, given to the top point guard in the country, announced Monday by the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame.
- The Season of Svi: Why 2017-18 might be different for KU's Mykhailiuk - 10/15/2017
Svi Mykhailiuk's experience testing the NBA Draft waters was a little different. <strong>By Scott Chasen</strong>
- New KU hoops point guard Devon Dotson unselfish to the core - 10/14/2017
Being unselfish is often the first quality that people list when talking about pass-first, true point guards. Friday evening, shortly after committing to play his college basketball at Kansas, five-star point guard Devon Dotson took being unselfish to another level. <strong>By Matt Tait</strong>
- 'Man of the people': Joel Embiid returns to Sprint Center in 76ers win - 10/14/2017
The headband helped him stick out, but it was far from necessary. <strong>By Scott Chasen</strong>
- Tom Keegan: Self fields Adidas questions without sweating - 10/14/2017
Predictably, at the end of Friday's Kansas basketball Media Day, Bill Self deftly handled questions about the Adidas scandal that rocked college basketball three weeks ago and keeps on rockin'.
- Devonte's team: KU guard ready and willing to shoulder all that comes with leadership role - 10/14/2017
In addition to the big news about the Border War revival and more candid comments from KU coach Bill Self about the ongoing FBI investigation into college basketball — "I’m much more concerned about our sport than I am anything at Kansas," Self said Friday — Kansas basketball media day offered the entire roster, eligible or otherwise, an opportunity to meet the media dressed in full uniform shortly after taking the official team photo for 2017-18. <strong>By Matt Tait</strong>
- 2018 point guard Devon Dotson commits to Kansas - 10/13/2017
The Kansas men's basketball team landed on Friday night landed its third commitment and first guard in the 2018 recruiting class, when five-star point guard Devon Dotson, of Charlotte, orally committed to KU. <strong>By Matt Tait</strong>
- Kansas, Missouri renew basketball Border War for hurricane relief - 10/13/2017
Bitter rivals Kansas and Missouri have agreed to play an exhibition basketball game at the Sprint Center in Kansas City on Oct. 22 to raise money for hurricane relief efforts.<strong>By Matt Tait</strong>