I offer you this quote today to feed your heart, please your eye, tickle your funny-bone or mystify your mind. The images are my own photos. The quotes are randomly displayed once a day, changing at midnight. My invitation to you is to take what you like and let the rest go. If it pleases you, feel free to send it to a friend, download it and print it out or put it on your desktop. Ah, choices.
choice: noun, adjective, choic·er, choic·est.
- an act or instance of choosing; selection: She chose to choose a property by choosing a Realtor first.
- the right, power, or opportunity to choose; option: The couple exercised their choice of Realtors by going to www.cgruber.com.
- the person or thing chosen or eligible to be chosen: Charles is my choice.
- an alternative: There are other choices of Realtors, but this guy is my choice..
- something that is preferred or preferable to others; the best part of something: Gruber is the choice in Lawrence.
- a carefully selected supply: This town has a fine choice of Realtors, but there’s only one for me.
- worthy of being chosen; excellent; superior.
- (in the grading of Realtors in the U.S.) rated between prime and good.
Local Real Estate News
- Hometown Lawrence: Fireplace can warm a home in more ways than one - 11/27/2015
Few things take the chill off a winter evening than the warmth and ambiance of a crackling fire. If you have a working wood-burning fireplace, there are steps you need to take to ensure it will continue to provide warmth to your home.
- Hometown Lawrence: Simple steps can reduce the cost of keeping your house warm - 11/13/2015
As the temperature drops outside, the cost of heating the inside can put a huge dent in the monthly budget. According to the Environmental Protection Agency, the average household spends approximately $2,200 on energy costs, with half going toward heating and cooling. Fortunately, there are ways to keep costs down while you heat up.
- Hometown Lawrence: Adding humidity can protect home furnishings - 11/06/2015
Dryer skin and hair, irritated nasal passages, dry throats, itchy eyes and static electricity are all signs of low humidity in the home. Besides upping the risk of respiratory illness, dry air also is detrimental to the home’s wooden furniture, floors and trim, which can crack and split.
- Mortgage rates holding steady at record low levels - 10/30/2015
Average long-term U.S. mortgage rates were slightly lower to unchanged this week amid expectations that the Federal Reserve isn't ready yet to raise its key short-term interest rate.
- Record-breaking Lawrence housing sales expected in 2016 - 10/29/2015
Lawrence is slated to end 2015 with its highest number of home sales in the past five years and is forecasted to have record-setting home sales in 2016, area Realtors were told Thursday.
- Hometown Lawrence: A kitchen remodel can add value without lots of cost - 10/23/2015
The kitchen is the focal point of the home, and key to buyers when considering a purchase. If your kitchen looks worn or dated, there are ways to update the space without breaking the bank, though it may take a little elbow grease on your part.
- Hometown Lawrence: Autumn maintenance key to caring for home - 10/16/2015
As cooler weather approaches, there are seasonal maintenance steps homeowners should take to protect their homes, save money, and stay warm in the coming winter. Your home is likely the largest investment you will make in a lifetime. These steps, most of which are fairly simple and cost little to no money, will prevent bigger (and expensive) problems in the future.
- Hometown Lawrence: Find the right home style to suit your tastes - 10/09/2015
What’s your style? When buying or building a home, the style you pick will have an impact on the way you live your life.
- Hometown Lawrence: Lawrence home sales increase for sixth straight month - 10/02/2015
Home sales rose 17.8 percent in August, marking the sixth consecutive month of increased sales for the Lawrence real estate market.
- Hometown Lawrence: Ways to help pets adjust when making a move - 09/25/2015
Moving to a new home is one of life’s most stressful moments. This is true not only for people, but also for pets. How do you help make the move easier? As moving day approaches, the best way to keep your pet’s stress level low is by sticking as much as possible to the pet’s daily routine.