I offer you this quote today to feed your heart, please your eye, tickle your funny-bone or mystify your mind. The images are my own photos. The quotes are randomly displayed once a day, changing at midnight. My invitation to you is to take what you like and let the rest go. If it pleases you, feel free to send it to a friend, download it and print it out or put it on your desktop. Ah, choices.
choice: noun, adjective, choic·er, choic·est.
- an act or instance of choosing; selection: She chose to choose a property by choosing a Realtor first.
- the right, power, or opportunity to choose; option: The couple exercised their choice of Realtors by going to www.cgruber.com.
- the person or thing chosen or eligible to be chosen: Charles is my choice.
- an alternative: There are other choices of Realtors, but this guy is my choice..
- something that is preferred or preferable to others; the best part of something: Gruber is the choice in Lawrence.
- a carefully selected supply: This town has a fine choice of Realtors, but there’s only one for me.
- worthy of being chosen; excellent; superior.
- (in the grading of Realtors in the U.S.) rated between prime and good.
Local Real Estate News
- Hometown Lawrence: Lawrence home sales increase for sixth straight month - 10/02/2015
Home sales rose 17.8 percent in August, marking the sixth consecutive month of increased sales for the Lawrence real estate market.
- Hometown Lawrence: Ways to help pets adjust when making a move - 09/25/2015
Moving to a new home is one of life’s most stressful moments. This is true not only for people, but also for pets. How do you help make the move easier? As moving day approaches, the best way to keep your pet’s stress level low is by sticking as much as possible to the pet’s daily routine.
- Fall Parade of Homes to open this weekend - 09/18/2015
The Lawrence Home Builders Association is kicking off its annual Fall Parade of Homes this weekend.
- Hometown Lawrence: Take steps to ensure home is safe and secure while you’re away - 09/18/2015
Few things are worse than returning from vacation to find your home had unwelcome visitors. While we spend a lot of time planning a trip, it is easy to neglect a plan for your home’s safety until the last minute.
- Hometown Lawrence: Real estate appraisals provide valuable information - 09/11/2015
The thought probably crosses every home buyer’s mind: Are we paying too much for this house? It may be the home of your dreams, but if the cost is more than it’s worth, it could become a nightmare when securing the loan or when you try to sell it in the future.
- Hometown Lawrence: Lawrence real estate market continues upward trend - 09/04/2015
The summer season has been hot for the Lawrence real estate market, and July was no exception, with numbers up nearly across the board. New construction, which experienced its first increase in a long time in June, saw continued growth in July as well.
- Hometown Lawrence: Factors to consider in choosing an agent - 08/28/2015
While they often occur in tandem, buying and selling a house are two distinct processes that involve unique skill sets. Here are some tips about what to look for when choosing both a Buyer’s Agent and a Seller’s Agent from Nicholas Lerner, a realtor at McGrew Real Estate and winner of the Best of Lawrence Best Realtor award for 2015.
- Hometown Lawrence: Factors to consider before your next move - 08/21/2015
When moving to a new home, most people think do-it-yourself is cheaper. However, that is not necessarily true. Can you get enough people to help? What if your help damages to your stuff? There are the truck rental and fuel costs, plus trying to figure out just what size truck is needed.
- Hometown Lawrence: Lawrence real estate market continues to sizzle - 08/14/2015
June’s home sale numbers brought nothing but good news, with increases in both units sold and sale prices, as well as a strong jump in the number of new construction sales. These June numbers are indicative of a market that has been consistently strong for the first half of 2015.
- Hometown Lawrence: Understand coverage before purchasing homeowners warranty - 08/07/2015
Have you experienced the sense of relief when something breaks on your vehicle and you realize it is covered by the warranty? How would you like to have that same feeling when something goes wrong in your home?